Saturday, January 22, 2011

My brothers, Josh and Caleb

Caleb doing his funny face.
This is my brother Caleb. He is very gentle, sweet, caring, and sharing, but sometimes he can be a big fusser and whiner. Caleb usually acts like he gets everything he wants and everything his way. He is a big talker, always repeating everything he says many times. Caleb likes to be the center of attention, so he does funny things and makes silly faces. He loves it when other people are over and he goes up and talks to them, unlike Josh. I guess he would be called the sweet, stinkerpot boy. Caleb is a lot like me. He likes to take care of owies, by giving it a kiss then putting a band-aid on it. I love my little brother Caleb very much!




Josh blowing raspberries.
This is my brother Josh. He is very strong, tough, brave, and helpful, but sometimes he doesn't listen and do as he's told. When someone talks to him, he doesn't look at them. He doesn't talk as much as Caleb. When a lot of people are over, he gets overwhelmed and shy. Josh will hold on to my mom's legs and hide behind her or want to be held. I guess you could call him the shy, but brave disobedient boy. As you can see, he doesn't look at the camera when his picture is taken. Josh is 2 minutes older than Caleb. I love my brother Josh very much!



Josh and Caleb sitting in my room.
Josh and Caleb are 3 years old, they will be starting preschool next year. They are taking speech lessons once a week, because they don't speak clearly, which is common for twins. The boys model for companies, they call modeling working. Josh and Caleb are very close to each other, if one does or gets something the other one has to too. They love band-aids and stickers. They are interested in many different things, even girl toys like Barbie dolls. Josh calls Caleb, Cay-Cay and Caleb calls Josh, Jshoshy. They love each other very much, and so do I! I love having twin brothers.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love reading about your babysitting adventures. I am an older sister too so I can relate. Oh, and I was also a cheerleader... lots in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh they are so cute! I wish I had cute little siblings like that, all I have is my brother who's nine, not so cute anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon my brothers will grow up and not be that cute anymore.

    ReplyDelete