Friday, January 14, 2011

About Me

Hi, my name is Madison! I am 11 years old. I am a cheerleader and I can do a lot of tumbling skills. I love to write fiction stories in first person point of view. My favorite color is sky blue. My favorite flavor is chocolate. I like playing the piano and playing outside. I have 3 year old twin brothers and an 8 year old sister. I have 3 cats and 1 dog. I live out in the country with 6 acres. I love hanging out with friends and watching movies. I chose this challange to do something good for other people and to make them happy. I want to be an author when I grow up.

6 comments:

  1. Cool!!! I can't wait to see what you wiil write about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison, are you going to write in your blog every day? I look forwarding to following this blog. DDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant to say "I look forward to following this blog".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison- Your blog looks great! I am excited to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to post my first story between today and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete